Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hello from the Kitchen =)

Hey all, just Chris here. I've decided to start a new blog and I hope to make this blog more productive than my other. I'm expanding my blogs direction. I'm very excited to have the opportunity to do this. I love blogging and can't stop myself from reading others. I have a whole list of blogs that I read daily, yes daily can you tell I love them?! Hee hee =) 
I love all aspects of crafting .. anything from cooking & baking (yes I consider that a craft), decorating my home, I love reusing things to make them into something special. I sew, I draw, I'm really into anything old, furniture, vintage cookware, dishes, nicknack's all of it catches my eye. I'm really into the primitive county look. I just wish my house was big enough to hold everything I find LOL
Spending time with family and friends is very important to me. I love having people over. My children are my world I have 4. Keisha is 12, Cody just turned 8, Lexi is 6 and my baby boy Adrian just turned 8 months. They all keep me busy but I wouldn't change a thing. I've been married to Hunny for almost 9 years now even though it feels like yesterday sometimes =)
So with that all said I hope my new ideas spread to all corners of the earth.. Ok, well maybe inspire others to break out of the box a little.  Although if anyone wants to do my dishes for me I'm more than game for that... LOL
Check back soon I'll be posting as much as possible. If my ears or eyes catch any great deals or freebies know I will spread the word. If I make up any new yummy foods they'll be here you can count on it. If my day is boring and uneventful, well I'll just letcha know =)  I really do hope this blog of mine makes it's way to other computer screens hee hee.
Best Wishes for a wonderful day =)
Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment