Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who has coffee on??



Oh you bet I do! What a night, I was up with Adrian late last night. He just did not want to go to sleep his schedule is so off right now. I'm trying hard to get him switched around but it's going to take a while. I just went up and woke him up slowly he's in a good mood and having a bubba. Keisha and Cody are both home from school today with sore throats. Yeah for cold and flu season (not!). Hope they're feeling better in a little while. Lexi went off to school like always happy as can be (it's crazy sock day today). She doesn't like missing school at all. She's the one who cries because she can't go the others cry because I want them too. It's funny how they're so different.
Tomorrow is the class Halloween parties at school. They're excited for those (I sure hope they're feeling better so they can go!). I need to make 2 dozen cupcakes for Lexi's class tonight. Need to ask my Mama to pick up some eggs for me though on her way home. I realized late last night I'm about out! How can I be out of eggs?! Sadly there is only 1 lonely egg in my frig right now. I had Lexi pick what kind to make, chocolate on chocolate as usual I don't know why I asked lol. I do have some really cute Halloween foils left over from last year so I will use those and some colorful sprinkles. They should come out great! 
Keisha is going Trick-or-Treating with a friend this year. This is the first year she won't be with us. She's getting so big 13 will be here before I know it. Hunny is going to take the little ones out while I stay home with the baby. At least that's the plan now.
My brother just stopped by and is letting me try a new Blackberry cell phone. I'm not a very tetchy person so this Blackberry stuff is all news to me. I know I'm so 10 years ago huh LOL. It's an older phone too I know there are so many new phones out there. Their names I couldn't even tell you but I will try out this Blackberry and see if I like it. I'm not one to text very much or anything like that so I'll just be using it as a regular phone. I think it's huge though I'm used to my little blue slide phone. If I do decide to use the Blackberry I might let Keisha use my slide.
So what's the plan for today?  I need to get some dishes done, organize the dirty laundry so Hunny can go to the laundry mat as wash it. No I do not have a washer or dryer at home, there are no hook-ups in the little apartment. We are looking to move though and it'd be like a dream to have a place that I can do laundry at home!  Eventually that perfect place will be found it's just going to take time. What else do I need to do today...  Figure out what I'm going to make for supper, new sheets on the beds and dust the downstairs. Cupcake making tonight. Then hopefully an early night with a rest full baby.
Hope your day is wonderful,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment